Tuesday, May 12, 2009

15 Days and Counting

Well, I thought it would be fun to set up a blog for friends and family to read on my adventure to Spain.  Most of you know how badly I have wanted this for such a long time, and even though Ill only be gone 6 weeks (compared to the 6 months I wanted), I consider myself very lucky and blessed to have this opportunity.  So, save my link and read up when you get a chance! I leave May 27 and on May 28 I will be in Madrid, Spain when the adventure begins...getting from the airport to my hotel for the evening.  For any of you that have visited Spain, please please email me of any "MUST SEE" places you feel would be a perfect addition to my explorations.  Now, I must copy my passport, get paper work in order and a write a research paper for a class before I even get to Spain.  

Y necesito estudiar espanol!

No comments:

Post a Comment