Friday, June 12, 2009

Gracias Cucarachas

Hooray!!! We have moved into our new apartment today, which is quite a little place.  So far it appears there are no traces of bugs (knock on wood) and it is very clean.  The rooms are small but we have a little 3 ft terrace outside of our little living room overlooking the main road, and a nice little kitchen.  My bed feels like a bean bag so we will see how I sleep tonight! PLUS the best part...we have free internet which is unbelievable!  If you want to set up a time to Skype let me know!!!!  Thank you to the cucarachas for kicking us out of the old apartment!

Today marks 2 weeks here in Madrid and halfway through my classes.  Im sad how fast it is going, and can't believe how much material we have already covered.  Tomorrow we are going to El Escorial and visiting the Valley of the Fallen...I will give the history lesson afterwards.

The weather is hot again and Im missing the rainy weather...however we might visit the pool this afternoon for some sun.

I will post more pictures and videos now that I have the internet at my disposal...can't wait!

OH PS If you would like me to send you a postcard please email me your address...I have quite a few but there are some that I forgot to write down before I left, don't be shy I love to send them!

Besos.

No comments:

Post a Comment